Monday, July 23

You Step Up - I'll Step Up Too!

I am so excited to see this:


Mostly because of this guy:
My adorable brother Jacob who just graduated from high school

When Step Up 3D came out we had a marathon and watched the first two, and then went on a little brother/sister date to see the new movie. So we decided to keep up the tradition this time around and have another Step Up marathon and watch: 

                                          this...                      this...                   and this...          

                                 
to get ready to see the newest movie. There are three movies, so we will watch one each night and for the grand finale go see the new movie. We decided to invite Kevan and my little brother Justin in on our marathon party. I can't wait!

Watch this trailer...




... and then I know you will want to see it too! And you should - it will make you want to get up and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment