Today I got to go to my good friend Megan's homecoming. She served an 18 month mission for our church in Warsaw, Poland. Today she spoke in our church meeting to tell us all about the things she learned and the experiences she had. I am so grateful for her example, for her sacrifice and devotion. She dedicated a year and a half of her life to our Heavenly Father to share the gospel with his children and I know that she will be greatly blessed for her sacrifices. I love attending church so much. It is a place where I can go each week to be uplifted, to be spiritually fed. I don't know how I would make it through life without the gospel, but more importantly without my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ. Megan, thank you for your words today. They truly were uplifting and brought the spirit.
This is a picture of Megan at the airport with her parents the day she arrived in Utah. We are so glad to have you back Megs!

No comments:
Post a Comment