All my studying is finally over. Today I took the NCLEX! I won't
officially find out if I passed until Friday night or possibly Monday,
but some people say that if you try and sign up to take it again and it
doesn't let you, that means you passed! Well I tried to sign up and it
wouldn't let me! I hope that means I'm in the clear! Ah, I'll be hoping
and praying hard this weekend!
Me and Kevan right before I was driving up to Draper to take the test.
The screen shot that makes me think I've passed... can't wait to find out for real!
I'm just relieved to have it all over with. I can't get a job until I have my license and I have to pass this exam in order to get my license, so kind of important. Ah, I'm dying to know if I passed!

No comments:
Post a Comment