Tuesday, July 17

Mommy for a Day!

On Monday I got to babysit my niece, Hailey, and twin nephews, Jake and Luke. I got to babysit all day! We had such a blast feeding the horses by my house, playing, swimming, eating and watching movies. I think the twins favorite part of the day was their 3 hour nap! I was so proud of Hailey- at first she was too afraid to feed the horses but then she just got right in there and had such a good time and even wanted to go back later in the day! She was such a good helper with her little brothers too!
Luke was also very brave and was so close to actually feeding the horse...
he would always drop the carrot at the last second!

Me and Luke... what a gorgeous day!

Jake was content to watch from afar - there was no way he was getting any closer than that!

Hailey loved feeding the "baby" horse, and the baby horse loved eating Hailey's carrots!

Some of the playing that went on...
We only had one bloody nose, so I'd say it was a pretty successful day! 

Aren't these just about the cutest kids you've ever seen?! I certainly think so! 
It was a blast to play mommy for a day and I can't wait to have my own kiddos to play with all day at home. 
We are excited to get to play with these guys again and hope that is very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment